East Bay News
Three people recovering after being shot
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Three people were hospitalized after being shot in Oakland Saturday night, an officer said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the 9600 block of Birch Street at about 10:40 p.m., Officer Kevin McDonald said.
When officers arrived, they found three people suffering from gunshot wounds, McDonald said.
All three were transported to a hospital to be treated for their injuries, which are not considered life-threatening, he said.
The suspects fled the scene of the shooting and remain at large, McDonald said.
The shooting is under investigation.
shooting, oakland, east bay news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 9 min ago
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief 1 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash