East Bay News
Missing at-risk woman returned home
FREMONT, Calif. -- An elderly woman with severe medical problems who went missing early Saturday morning has returned to her Fremont home.
Marion Sass, 72, went missing around 1:30 a.m. after leaving her home in Fremont near the Union City border for an unknown destination, according to police.
Police said Sass, who suffers from medical conditions that require regular dialysis, left home without her dentures, purse, ID or phone.
She had returned by this afternoon, according to police. No suspicious circumstances are suspected in connection with her temporary disappearance.
missing person, fremont, east bay news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found 16 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 54 min ago
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs 45 min ago
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary 28 min ago
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible 16 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts 4 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
54 min ago