East Bay News
Missing at-risk woman returned home
FREMONT, Calif. -- An elderly woman with severe medical problems who went missing early Saturday morning has returned to her Fremont home.
Marion Sass, 72, went missing around 1:30 a.m. after leaving her home in Fremont near the Union City border for an unknown destination, according to police.
Police said Sass, who suffers from medical conditions that require regular dialysis, left home without her dentures, purse, ID or phone.
She had returned by this afternoon, according to police. No suspicious circumstances are suspected in connection with her temporary disappearance.
missing person, fremont, east bay news
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro 48 min ago
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday