East Bay News
Missing at-risk woman returned home
FREMONT, Calif. -- An elderly woman with severe medical problems who went missing early Saturday morning has returned to her Fremont home.
Marion Sass, 72, went missing around 1:30 a.m. after leaving her home in Fremont near the Union City border for an unknown destination, according to police.
Police said Sass, who suffers from medical conditions that require regular dialysis, left home without her dentures, purse, ID or phone.
She had returned by this afternoon, according to police. No suspicious circumstances are suspected in connection with her temporary disappearance.
missing person, fremont, east bay news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- Sonoma Co. supervisor takes stand in peeping trial
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Group still fighting to save Ice Center in San Mateo
- Paul McCartney will play final show at Candlestick
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- Clippers beat Warriors 98-96 for 2-1 series lead
- 11 kids, driver hurt in SoCal school bus crash 45 min ago
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Company seeks professional bruncher in SF
- Historic Cal theater to reopen as live music venue
- 7OYS investigates Discount Gold Brokers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued