Watching too much television can diminish sperm count
A new study finds that men who spend too much time in front of the television may be less fertile.
Scientists at Harvard found men who watched more than 20 hours a week had half the sperm count as men who didn't watch any TV.
Researchers determined the reason may be because heavy TV viewers tend to be less physically active.
Volunteers who said they worked out 15 hours or more per week had much higher sperm count than those who didn't.
fitness, television, health
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos