Watching too much television can diminish sperm count
A new study finds that men who spend too much time in front of the television may be less fertile.
Scientists at Harvard found men who watched more than 20 hours a week had half the sperm count as men who didn't watch any TV.
Researchers determined the reason may be because heavy TV viewers tend to be less physically active.
Volunteers who said they worked out 15 hours or more per week had much higher sperm count than those who didn't.
fitness, television, health
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting 53 min ago
- Relative talks about stowaway teen's struggles 4 min ago
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana 12 min ago
- Oakland A's reject 10-year Coliseum lease offer
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- Prosecutors lay out evidence against Supervisor Carrillo
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- Tentative deal reached in TSA breast-milk lawsuit
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan