Watching too much television can diminish sperm count
A new study finds that men who spend too much time in front of the television may be less fertile.
Scientists at Harvard found men who watched more than 20 hours a week had half the sperm count as men who didn't watch any TV.
Researchers determined the reason may be because heavy TV viewers tend to be less physically active.
Volunteers who said they worked out 15 hours or more per week had much higher sperm count than those who didn't.
fitness, television, health
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 8 min ago
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area 8 min ago
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline
- Senate panel approves weapons for Syrian rebels
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday