Watching too much television can diminish sperm count
A new study finds that men who spend too much time in front of the television may be less fertile.
Scientists at Harvard found men who watched more than 20 hours a week had half the sperm count as men who didn't watch any TV.
Researchers determined the reason may be because heavy TV viewers tend to be less physically active.
Volunteers who said they worked out 15 hours or more per week had much higher sperm count than those who didn't.
fitness, television, health
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos