Kate Middleton shows off baby bumb at royal event
The Duchess of Cambridge is finally starting to show.
Kate Middleton wore a light green Mulberry coat Sunday that did not hide the fact that she's almost seven months pregnant.
Kate and Prince William are expecting their first child. She wowed the crowd while attending a special awards ceremony for hundreds of Scouts at Windsor Castle.
Kate was standing in for the British Queen who was celebrating her 87th birthday.
kate middleton, royals, pregnancy, london, prince william, entertainment
- Paul McCartney will play final show at Candlestick 3 min ago
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Body found at dump; Bicycle Share expansion