Time Magazine unveils its 100 most influential people list
Time Magazine released its annual list of 100 most influential people in the world on Thursday.
Pakistani teenager Malala Yousafzai, hip hop artist Jay Z and President Barack Obama have been named among the most influential people in the world by the magazine.
President Barack Obama is on the list for the eighth time, more than any other person on the list.
Time says the list wasn't ranked, instead it's broken down into distinct categories including titans, pioneers, icons, leaders and artists.
For the first time the issue features seven separate covers, each featuring a member of the TIME 100.
This year's list includes 35 women.
barack obama, celebrity, entertainment
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 59 min ago
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery 6 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer 44 min ago
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting 12 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation 43 min ago
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief 50 min ago
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley 31 min ago
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash
- Campaign looks to end use of 'bossy' with...
21 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San...
44 min ago