'Biggest Loser' wins by competing in Ironman triathlon
If you're looking for inspiration to help you accomplish your weight loss and fitness goals, look no further than Ali Vincent.
Vincent is a best-selling author and the first woman to win "The Biggest Loser." After dropping 112 pounds on the reality show, Vincent is preparing to compete in her first Ironman Triathlon.
The Ironman is no easy feat. The grueling race consists of a 2.5-mile swim, a 112-mile bike ride followed by a full marathon.
Vincent is undaunted and ready to go. "I believe that we can do absolutely anything we want to do. We absolutely can if you have a plan and you train and you stay committed. And it's just literally one choice at a time, one step at a time," she said.
You can see if Vincent accomplishes her goal by tuning in to "Live Big with Ali Vincent."
The Ironman episode airs Saturday night on the Live Well Network at 5:30 p.m. You can find the Live Well Network on digital channel 7.2, and channels 195 and 715 on Comcast.
fitness, celebrity, television, reality television, entertainment
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters 52 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos