'Biggest Loser' wins by competing in Ironman triathlon
If you're looking for inspiration to help you accomplish your weight loss and fitness goals, look no further than Ali Vincent.
Vincent is a best-selling author and the first woman to win "The Biggest Loser." After dropping 112 pounds on the reality show, Vincent is preparing to compete in her first Ironman Triathlon.
The Ironman is no easy feat. The grueling race consists of a 2.5-mile swim, a 112-mile bike ride followed by a full marathon.
Vincent is undaunted and ready to go. "I believe that we can do absolutely anything we want to do. We absolutely can if you have a plan and you train and you stay committed. And it's just literally one choice at a time, one step at a time," she said.
You can see if Vincent accomplishes her goal by tuning in to "Live Big with Ali Vincent."
The Ironman episode airs Saturday night on the Live Well Network at 5:30 p.m. You can find the Live Well Network on digital channel 7.2, and channels 195 and 715 on Comcast.
fitness, celebrity, television, reality television, entertainment
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos