'Biggest Loser' wins by competing in Ironman triathlon
If you're looking for inspiration to help you accomplish your weight loss and fitness goals, look no further than Ali Vincent.
Vincent is a best-selling author and the first woman to win "The Biggest Loser." After dropping 112 pounds on the reality show, Vincent is preparing to compete in her first Ironman Triathlon.
The Ironman is no easy feat. The grueling race consists of a 2.5-mile swim, a 112-mile bike ride followed by a full marathon.
Vincent is undaunted and ready to go. "I believe that we can do absolutely anything we want to do. We absolutely can if you have a plan and you train and you stay committed. And it's just literally one choice at a time, one step at a time," she said.
You can see if Vincent accomplishes her goal by tuning in to "Live Big with Ali Vincent."
The Ironman episode airs Saturday night on the Live Well Network at 5:30 p.m. You can find the Live Well Network on digital channel 7.2, and channels 195 and 715 on Comcast.
fitness, celebrity, television, reality television, entertainment
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Richmond postpones suing Chevron over refinery fire
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- Cause of grass fire in San Jose under investigation
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup 18 min ago
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- Dealers in training ahead of new casino opening
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- Homeless woman defies odds, graduates from UOP
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Second fire sparks in South San Jose
21 min ago
- Safety recommendations released for...
18 min ago