'Biggest Loser' wins by competing in Ironman triathlon
If you're looking for inspiration to help you accomplish your weight loss and fitness goals, look no further than Ali Vincent.
Vincent is a best-selling author and the first woman to win "The Biggest Loser." After dropping 112 pounds on the reality show, Vincent is preparing to compete in her first Ironman Triathlon.
The Ironman is no easy feat. The grueling race consists of a 2.5-mile swim, a 112-mile bike ride followed by a full marathon.
Vincent is undaunted and ready to go. "I believe that we can do absolutely anything we want to do. We absolutely can if you have a plan and you train and you stay committed. And it's just literally one choice at a time, one step at a time," she said.
You can see if Vincent accomplishes her goal by tuning in to "Live Big with Ali Vincent."
The Ironman episode airs Saturday night on the Live Well Network at 5:30 p.m. You can find the Live Well Network on digital channel 7.2, and channels 195 and 715 on Comcast.
fitness, celebrity, television, reality television, entertainment
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting 50 min ago
- Relative talks about stowaway teen's struggles 1 min ago
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana 9 min ago
- Oakland A's reject 10-year Coliseum lease offer
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- Prosecutors lay out evidence against Supervisor Carrillo
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- Tentative deal reached in TSA breast-milk lawsuit
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan