'Biggest Loser' wins by competing in Ironman triathlon
If you're looking for inspiration to help you accomplish your weight loss and fitness goals, look no further than Ali Vincent.
Vincent is a best-selling author and the first woman to win "The Biggest Loser." After dropping 112 pounds on the reality show, Vincent is preparing to compete in her first Ironman Triathlon.
The Ironman is no easy feat. The grueling race consists of a 2.5-mile swim, a 112-mile bike ride followed by a full marathon.
Vincent is undaunted and ready to go. "I believe that we can do absolutely anything we want to do. We absolutely can if you have a plan and you train and you stay committed. And it's just literally one choice at a time, one step at a time," she said.
You can see if Vincent accomplishes her goal by tuning in to "Live Big with Ali Vincent."
The Ironman episode airs Saturday night on the Live Well Network at 5:30 p.m. You can find the Live Well Network on digital channel 7.2, and channels 195 and 715 on Comcast.
fitness, celebrity, television, reality television, entertainment
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Man fatally stabbed on East 20th Street in Oakland 24 min ago
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole 3 min ago
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday