Filoli mansion undergoing holiday transformation
WOODSIDE, Calif. (KGO) -- The mansion on the Peninsula best known as the home of the Carrington's in the TV show "Dynasty" is undergoing its annual transformation right now.
It happens every year about this time, when Filoli mansion gets decked out for a special holiday viewing.
ABC7 News arts and entertainment reporter Don Sanchez gives you a sneak peek before Friday's opening. Click play on the video above to check it out.
woodside, holiday, television, entertainment, don sanchez
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday