Filoli mansion undergoing holiday transformation
WOODSIDE, Calif. (KGO) -- The mansion on the Peninsula best known as the home of the Carrington's in the TV show "Dynasty" is undergoing its annual transformation right now.
It happens every year about this time, when Filoli mansion gets decked out for a special holiday viewing.
ABC7 News arts and entertainment reporter Don Sanchez gives you a sneak peek before Friday's opening. Click play on the video above to check it out.
woodside, holiday, television, entertainment, don sanchez
- Obama: 'Lives have been saved' by NSA programs
- BART police chief bringing auditor to assess reforms 26 min ago
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Workers face charges after sit-in at AT&T Park
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- 6-year-old boy killed by dog in Union City
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday