Trader Joe's raises price of "Two Buck Chuck"
The price of the popular "Two Buck Chuck" wine is no longer only two bucks.
The grocery chain Trader Joe's has raised the price from $1.99 to $2.49.
The famous Charles Shaw wine was introduced in 2002.
Though the price varies from state to state, it has stayed at two bucks in California for years.
Traders Joe's says it had no choice but to raise the price due to increased costs.
wine industry, business
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt 22 min ago
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Homicide suspected after body found in San Jose
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- 7OYS explains how to get free car inspections
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Suspected San Jose homicide; Warriors Arena
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos