Frito Lay to release new caffeinated Cracker Jack
A caffeine controversy is brewing with a familiar product favored by children.
The maker of Cracker Jack says it will release an adult version of the snack with caffeine baked in. It's called "Cracker Jack'd" and it's scheduled to hit stores early next year.
Frito Lay, which makes Cracker Jack'd, says the product line will not be marketed to children. It says the package design will be "wholly different" from Cracker Jack.
food, children, business
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation 30 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Private school in Oakland on lockdown after assault 58 min ago
- Ukraine may turn to UN General Assembly
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Woman killed when gun in donated clothes fires
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties 18 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 19 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
19 min ago
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to...
30 min ago