Shoppers already lined up for Black Friday deals
EL CAJON, Calif. (KGO) -- Black Friday is more than a week away. But, believe it or not, some people are already lined up outside stores.
Rhiannon Buckingham and Alicia Gomez are making sure they don't miss out. They're the first in line at a Best Buy in El Cajon, in San Diego County. The store manager say it's the earliest they've seen a line start to form.
Black Friday saw record sales last year. The National Retail Federation says the average shopper spent nearly $400.
black friday, thanksgiving, shopping, best buy, business
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday