Shoppers already lined up for Black Friday deals
EL CAJON, Calif. (KGO) -- Black Friday is more than a week away. But, believe it or not, some people are already lined up outside stores.
Rhiannon Buckingham and Alicia Gomez are making sure they don't miss out. They're the first in line at a Best Buy in El Cajon, in San Diego County. The store manager say it's the earliest they've seen a line start to form.
Black Friday saw record sales last year. The National Retail Federation says the average shopper spent nearly $400.
black friday, thanksgiving, shopping, best buy, business
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake 49 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco 33 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- California criminal behind 3-strikes law arrested
- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency 14 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security 54 min ago
- Police arrest man, 3 teens for attempted home burglary 37 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos