Shoppers already lined up for Black Friday deals
EL CAJON, Calif. (KGO) -- Black Friday is more than a week away. But, believe it or not, some people are already lined up outside stores.
Rhiannon Buckingham and Alicia Gomez are making sure they don't miss out. They're the first in line at a Best Buy in El Cajon, in San Diego County. The store manager say it's the earliest they've seen a line start to form.
Black Friday saw record sales last year. The National Retail Federation says the average shopper spent nearly $400.
black friday, thanksgiving, shopping, best buy, business
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen 40 min ago
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 16 min ago
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos