Shoppers already lined up for Black Friday deals
EL CAJON, Calif. (KGO) -- Black Friday is more than a week away. But, believe it or not, some people are already lined up outside stores.
Rhiannon Buckingham and Alicia Gomez are making sure they don't miss out. They're the first in line at a Best Buy in El Cajon, in San Diego County. The store manager say it's the earliest they've seen a line start to form.
Black Friday saw record sales last year. The National Retail Federation says the average shopper spent nearly $400.
black friday, thanksgiving, shopping, best buy, business
- Fatal crash blocks lanes of I-580 in Livermore
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Vallejo police ID two most recent homicide victims
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature 33 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday 25 min ago
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop" 46 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos