25-pound feral cat mistaken for mountain lion
Residents in a Central Valley neighborhood called 911 after spotting what they thought was a mountain lion. It turns out it was a 25-pound feral cat named Man Face.
San Joaquin County residents named the cat man face because he beats up all the cats in the neighborhood.
The cat was captured and neutered by a local animal rescue group. Neighbors hope the neutering will help Man Face calm down.
animal, central valley, watercooler
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt 21 min ago
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Homicide suspected after body found in San Jose
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- 7OYS explains how to get free car inspections
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Suspected San Jose homicide; Warriors Arena
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos