25-pound feral cat mistaken for mountain lion
Residents in a Central Valley neighborhood called 911 after spotting what they thought was a mountain lion. It turns out it was a 25-pound feral cat named Man Face.
San Joaquin County residents named the cat man face because he beats up all the cats in the neighborhood.
The cat was captured and neutered by a local animal rescue group. Neighbors hope the neutering will help Man Face calm down.
animal, central valley, watercooler
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos