7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Tax problems
Monday, April 01, 2013
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Wednesday, Finney talked about taxes.
Links and information mentioned in this segment:
- Free Tax Return Preparation for You by Volunteers
- Find a Location for Free Tax Help
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Locator
- Earn It! Keep It! Save It!
Have a question? Post your questions any time on Michael Finney's Facebook page or his Twitter page (@MFinney) and he'll answer them on ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
taxes, BART, shopping, 7 on your side
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire