7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Refinancing, insurance hikes, baby monitors
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Friday, Finney talked about FHA loans, bounced checks, and where to watch the Super Bowl.
Places to watch the Super Bowl:
*Parkway Theater in Oakland
The Parkway Theater in Oakland is showing the game on a theater-sized screen. $10 you gets you a seat and a free drink.
*The Independent in San Francisco
The independent in San Francisco's NOPA District is showing it on a 221-inch screen. They don't have a kitchen so you can bring your own food! It's free but there is a two-drink minimum, so no kids are allowed.
*Vine Cinema in Livermore
The Vine Cinema in Livermore has a 30-foot HD screen to take in the game.
auto industry, housing market, real estate, children, mortgages, 7 on your side
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest 47 min ago
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum 41 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court 3 min ago
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in... 26 min ago
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- A's first pitch to honor man killed by drunk driver
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area home prices steadily rising
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos