7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Deceptive gym deals
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Friday, Finney talked about binding arbitration, canned food, and finding somewhere to stay for the Super Bowl.
Have a question? Post your questions any time on Michael Finney's Facebook page or his Twitter page (@MFinney) and he'll answer them on ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
7 on your side
- All-clear given after gas line fire in Oakland
- Shooting sends 2 deputies, suspect to hospital 32 min ago
- Freeze Warning issued for parts of Bay Area tonight
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact 7 min ago
- Box labeled 'radioactive' was stolen from Walnut Creek 54 min ago
- Possible human remains found at Lake Sonoma 21 min ago
- NTSB hearing on Asiana crash at SFO postponed
- San Jose council names Esquivel new police chief
- AP source: A's trade LHP Brett Anderson to Rockies
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- roundup: Oakland fire; Asiana crash hearing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday