7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Reusable shopping bags
Friday, January 18, 2013
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Friday, Finney talked about sales tax, reusable shopping bags, and tax software.
Have a question? Post your questions any time on Michael Finney's Facebook page or his Twitter page (@MFinney) and he'll answer them on ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
shopping, taxes, 7 on your side
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans
- Runaway sisters found hiding in neighbor's home
- wls: Baby girl found dead in car seat in Chicago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday