7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Reusable shopping bags
Friday, January 18, 2013
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Friday, Finney talked about sales tax, reusable shopping bags, and tax software.
Have a question? Post your questions any time on Michael Finney's Facebook page or his Twitter page (@MFinney) and he'll answer them on ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
shopping, taxes, 7 on your side
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Cyclists converge in Livermore for Amgen Tour of CA
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Occupy the Farm protesters returning to Albany land 50 min ago
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Longshoreman killed after truck falls into water
- Newark police investigate officer-involved shooting
- 2 fires north of Los Angeles persist after long fire week 47 min ago
- Credit card skimming devices found at 2 gas stations
- Anti-gay rights group protests Harvey Milk Day in ads 27 min ago
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday