7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: Low cost calls while abroad
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
Finney talked about low cost calls while abroad, price drop alerts, and creating identity theft reports.
Links and info mentioned in this segment:
Have a question? Post your questions any time on Michael Finney's Facebook page or his Twitter page (@MFinney) and he'll answer them on ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
shopping, cellphone, travel, identity theft, 7 on your side
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Accused naked BART attacker appears in court
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- AL West-leading A's beat Rangers, Darvish 6-2
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- Hayward BART reopens after fatality on track
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday