7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: How to report scam emails
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Monday, Finney talked about how to report scam emails and how to check if a used car has been in a flood.
Where to report scam emails:
How to check and make sure the used car you buy has not been through a flood:
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System:
shopping, 7 on your side
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits Muni stop, seriously injuring woman 4 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...