7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: How to report scam emails
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Monday, Finney talked about how to report scam emails and how to check if a used car has been in a flood.
Where to report scam emails:
How to check and make sure the used car you buy has not been through a flood:
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System:
shopping, 7 on your side
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela 20 min ago
- Firefighters control 4-alarm fire in Concord
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San Rafael 13 min ago
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing 25 min ago
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Golf pro charged; Xmas tree in Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San...
13 min ago