7 On Your Side
Consumer Questions: How to report scam emails
Three times a week, 7 On Your Side's Michael Finney answers your Facebook and Twitter questions during ABC7 News at 4 p.m.
On Monday, Finney talked about how to report scam emails and how to check if a used car has been in a flood.
Where to report scam emails:
How to check and make sure the used car you buy has not been through a flood:
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System:
shopping, 7 on your side
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting arrested 15 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85 28 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 19 min ago
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting...
15 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
19 min ago