Kate Middleton lookalike poses for baby shower photo
LONDON (KABC) -- Lookalikes posing as Kate Middleton and other British royalty recently appeared in a photo of a pretend baby shower, and the results are quite convincing.
Photographer Alison Jackson asked the impersonators to pose for a photo shoot. The woman posing as Middleton sits front and center amid lookalikes of everyone from Pippa Middleton to Queen Elizabeth and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. The women are shown making a toast as the Middleton impostor opens gifts.
A real royal baby shower isn't planned, however. Victoria Arbiter, ABC News royal expert, says Prince William, 30, and his wife "are clearly very wealthy and a lavish baby shower would be seen as highly inappropriate." The lack of a baby shower inspired Jackson's photo shoot.
Though Middleton, 31, is due in mid-July, she has already begun baby shopping. She was spotted at the Blue Almonds boutique in London last month.
ABC News contributed to this report.
kate middleton, prince william, world news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2