Kate Middleton lookalike poses for baby shower photo
LONDON (KABC) -- Lookalikes posing as Kate Middleton and other British royalty recently appeared in a photo of a pretend baby shower, and the results are quite convincing.
Photographer Alison Jackson asked the impersonators to pose for a photo shoot. The woman posing as Middleton sits front and center amid lookalikes of everyone from Pippa Middleton to Queen Elizabeth and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. The women are shown making a toast as the Middleton impostor opens gifts.
A real royal baby shower isn't planned, however. Victoria Arbiter, ABC News royal expert, says Prince William, 30, and his wife "are clearly very wealthy and a lavish baby shower would be seen as highly inappropriate." The lack of a baby shower inspired Jackson's photo shoot.
Though Middleton, 31, is due in mid-July, she has already begun baby shopping. She was spotted at the Blue Almonds boutique in London last month.
ABC News contributed to this report.
kate middleton, prince william, world news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 4 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 15 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 33 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis