Kate Middleton lookalike poses for baby shower photo
LONDON (KABC) -- Lookalikes posing as Kate Middleton and other British royalty recently appeared in a photo of a pretend baby shower, and the results are quite convincing.
Photographer Alison Jackson asked the impersonators to pose for a photo shoot. The woman posing as Middleton sits front and center amid lookalikes of everyone from Pippa Middleton to Queen Elizabeth and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. The women are shown making a toast as the Middleton impostor opens gifts.
A real royal baby shower isn't planned, however. Victoria Arbiter, ABC News royal expert, says Prince William, 30, and his wife "are clearly very wealthy and a lavish baby shower would be seen as highly inappropriate." The lack of a baby shower inspired Jackson's photo shoot.
Though Middleton, 31, is due in mid-July, she has already begun baby shopping. She was spotted at the Blue Almonds boutique in London last month.
ABC News contributed to this report.
kate middleton, prince william, world news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4 6 min ago
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments