Ventura County News
Oxnard gas station robbery suspect sought
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for an armed suspect who robbed a Union 76 gas station in Oxnard at gunpoint Sunday.
Officers responded to the gas station on the 3600 block of Saviers Road around 10:28 a.m. following reports of a robbery.
An employee said the armed suspect pulled out a handgun and demanded money. The clerk complied and the suspect fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
No one was injured during the incident.
The suspect was last seen fleeing northbound from the area on a bicycle.
He was described as a Hispanic man with a thin build and standing around 5 feet 9 inches. He was last seen wearing a black hat, black hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and a red bandana.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery was urged to contact the Violent Crimes Hotline at (805) 982-7070.
robbery, ventura county news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School 9 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video