Ventura County News
Oxnard gas station robbery suspect sought
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for an armed suspect who robbed a Union 76 gas station in Oxnard at gunpoint Sunday.
Officers responded to the gas station on the 3600 block of Saviers Road around 10:28 a.m. following reports of a robbery.
An employee said the armed suspect pulled out a handgun and demanded money. The clerk complied and the suspect fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
No one was injured during the incident.
The suspect was last seen fleeing northbound from the area on a bicycle.
He was described as a Hispanic man with a thin build and standing around 5 feet 9 inches. He was last seen wearing a black hat, black hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and a red bandana.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery was urged to contact the Violent Crimes Hotline at (805) 982-7070.
robbery, ventura county news
- EB 210 Fwy lanes closed, Gold Line shut down 15 min ago
- Protesters commemorate Armenian Genocide
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy 15 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce on '100 Most Influential People' cover