Ventura County News
Oxnard man stabbed during carjacking; suspects on the run
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is recovering after he was stabbed during a carjacking in Oxnard. The incident was reported just before 8:30 p.m. Tuesday on the 500 block of East 2nd Street.
Oxnard police say the 26-year-old was approached by two or three men and stabbed by one of them. Officers say the suspects then took the victim's 2000 Nissan Sentra. The car was later found abandoned.
The victim, a resident of Oxnard, was transported to Ventura County Medical Center to be treated for a stab wound. He remains in stable condition.
Police continue to look for the suspects, who have only been described as men between 18 and 20 years old.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Oxnard police Sgt. Alex Arnett at (805) 486-6211.
stabbing, ventura county news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected 28 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role