Ventura County News
Oxnard man stabbed during carjacking; suspects on the run
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is recovering after he was stabbed during a carjacking in Oxnard. The incident was reported just before 8:30 p.m. Tuesday on the 500 block of East 2nd Street.
Oxnard police say the 26-year-old was approached by two or three men and stabbed by one of them. Officers say the suspects then took the victim's 2000 Nissan Sentra. The car was later found abandoned.
The victim, a resident of Oxnard, was transported to Ventura County Medical Center to be treated for a stab wound. He remains in stable condition.
Police continue to look for the suspects, who have only been described as men between 18 and 20 years old.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Oxnard police Sgt. Alex Arnett at (805) 486-6211.
stabbing, ventura county news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis