Ventura County News
Oxnard man stabbed during carjacking; suspects on the run
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is recovering after he was stabbed during a carjacking in Oxnard. The incident was reported just before 8:30 p.m. Tuesday on the 500 block of East 2nd Street.
Oxnard police say the 26-year-old was approached by two or three men and stabbed by one of them. Officers say the suspects then took the victim's 2000 Nissan Sentra. The car was later found abandoned.
The victim, a resident of Oxnard, was transported to Ventura County Medical Center to be treated for a stab wound. He remains in stable condition.
Police continue to look for the suspects, who have only been described as men between 18 and 20 years old.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Oxnard police Sgt. Alex Arnett at (805) 486-6211.
stabbing, ventura county news
- Burglary suspects sexually assault woman
- Sex offender arrested for sex with minor
- Boy brings loaded gun to Garden Grove school
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- Man tries to lure Culver City girl into car
- TSA responds to case on disabled LAX passenger
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- South Korea ferry death toll reaches 156
- abcnews: McCann probers focus on child sex attacker
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- Jay Z, Beyonce Rose Bowl concert approved
- OTRC: Jodie Foster weds partner Alexandra Hedison