Ventura County News
Bodies of man, woman found inside car in Oxnard
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- A man and a woman were found dead in a car in Oxnard, and the search is on for their killer.
Their bodies were found early Saturday morning in the 600 block of South D Street. Investigators say that both had been shot and were pronounced dead at the scene.
Their identities were not released, but the woman was described to be in her 50s and the man in his late 30s.
The city of Oxnard is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest and conviction in the case.
shooting, body found, ventura county news
- I-5 through Grapevine reopens w/ CHP escorts
- Quick, cold front brings rain, chance of snow
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- 4 killed in OC crash; alcohol, speed involved
- Hawthorne stabbing: 1 killed, probe underway
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Manhattan Beach offers free parking downtown
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Mystery donor gives $50K to MO Salvation Army 44 min ago
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Brian the dog returning to 'Family Guy'?