Ventura County News
Simi Valley police seize 70 pounds of meth in Riverside County
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Simi Valley narcotics detectives recently seized about 70 pounds of methamphetamine in Riverside County as part of an extensive multi-jurisdictional investigation.
Officials from the Simi Valley Police Department said the meth has an approximate street value of $2.8 million. Detectives also seized $20,000 in cash.
No other details were released at this time, but officials and the investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about a drug-related problem was asked to contact the Narcotics Tip Line at (805) 583-6210.
riverside county, ventura county news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks