Ventura County News
Simi Valley police seize 70 pounds of meth in Riverside County
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Simi Valley narcotics detectives recently seized about 70 pounds of methamphetamine in Riverside County as part of an extensive multi-jurisdictional investigation.
Officials from the Simi Valley Police Department said the meth has an approximate street value of $2.8 million. Detectives also seized $20,000 in cash.
No other details were released at this time, but officials and the investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about a drug-related problem was asked to contact the Narcotics Tip Line at (805) 583-6210.
riverside county, ventura county news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting 57 min ago
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting 24 min ago
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- Sitting still for hours raises blood clot risk 29 min ago
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son