Orange County News
Circle K argument escalates to fatal shooting in Anaheim
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A man in Anaheim was killed in a shooting that started with a verbal altercation at a Circle K store on Saturday.
Authorities responded to the shooting at a nearby apartment complex in the 800 block of North Loara Street around 2:30 a.m. and found a man with multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim was rushed to a local hospital, where he later died. His name has not been released.
Investigators say it appears the verbal altercation at the Circle K escalated to the shooting. A suspect description was not immediately available.
Police are investigating whether the shooting was gang related.
shooting, homicide investigation, orange county news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 56 min ago
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate