Orange County News
Circle K argument escalates to fatal shooting in Anaheim
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- A man in Anaheim was killed in a shooting that started with a verbal altercation at a Circle K store on Saturday.
Authorities responded to the shooting at a nearby apartment complex in the 800 block of North Loara Street around 2:30 a.m. and found a man with multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim was rushed to a local hospital, where he later died. His name has not been released.
Investigators say it appears the verbal altercation at the Circle K escalated to the shooting. A suspect description was not immediately available.
Police are investigating whether the shooting was gang related.
shooting, homicide investigation, orange county news
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax 56 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court 5 min ago
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age 48 min ago
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- First women move into Army combat jobs 55 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; hundreds rescued 47 min ago
- Tax Day: How to avoid penalties on your return
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments