Orange County News
Body found in trash can in Brea identified
BREA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man whose body was found inside a trash can on a street in Brea Friday has been identified, officials said.
The body of 46-year-old Jose Ramiro Baez Paredes of Santa Ana was discovered in a trash can on the side of Brea Canyon Road.
A passerby noticed the bin had been out of place for the past week and stopped to take a look during his drive to work.
Investigators have not yet determined a cause of death. It remains unclear how long the bin or the body had been on the side of the road.
The investigation is ongoing.
body found, orange county news
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 58 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 9 min ago
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks