Orange County News
Body found in trash can in Brea identified
BREA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man whose body was found inside a trash can on a street in Brea Friday has been identified, officials said.
The body of 46-year-old Jose Ramiro Baez Paredes of Santa Ana was discovered in a trash can on the side of Brea Canyon Road.
A passerby noticed the bin had been out of place for the past week and stopped to take a look during his drive to work.
Investigators have not yet determined a cause of death. It remains unclear how long the bin or the body had been on the side of the road.
The investigation is ongoing.
body found, orange county news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 44 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves 8 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordinance scare prompts evacuations 1 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break