Orange County News
Body found in trash can in Brea identified
BREA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man whose body was found inside a trash can on a street in Brea Friday has been identified, officials said.
The body of 46-year-old Jose Ramiro Baez Paredes of Santa Ana was discovered in a trash can on the side of Brea Canyon Road.
A passerby noticed the bin had been out of place for the past week and stopped to take a look during his drive to work.
Investigators have not yet determined a cause of death. It remains unclear how long the bin or the body had been on the side of the road.
The investigation is ongoing.
body found, orange county news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland 10 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
8 min ago