Los Angeles News
Lancaster mobile home completely destroyed in fire
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- An overnight fire completely destroyed a mobile home on the 45800 block of 10th Street East in Lancaster.
It took Los Angeles County firefighters a half hour to get control of the fire.
The remains of a mobile home fell as the flames engulfed the structure. The trailer was deemed a total loss. One nearby structure also received minor damage.
Sheriff's officials say there were two suspicious fires in the area over the weekend, but they do not believe this fire was set on purpose.
antelope valley, fire, los angeles news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2