Los Angeles News
Lancaster mobile home completely destroyed in fire
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- An overnight fire completely destroyed a mobile home on the 45800 block of 10th Street East in Lancaster.
It took Los Angeles County firefighters a half hour to get control of the fire.
The remains of a mobile home fell as the flames engulfed the structure. The trailer was deemed a total loss. One nearby structure also received minor damage.
Sheriff's officials say there were two suspicious fires in the area over the weekend, but they do not believe this fire was set on purpose.
antelope valley, fire, los angeles news
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious 56 min ago
- Woman in newlywed murder agrees to plea deal
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion 2 min ago
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor 20 min ago
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Holiday shopping tips, ideas to save money
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Lea Michele talks about Cory Monteith (Video)