Los Angeles News
Lancaster mobile home completely destroyed in fire
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- An overnight fire completely destroyed a mobile home on the 45800 block of 10th Street East in Lancaster.
It took Los Angeles County firefighters a half hour to get control of the fire.
The remains of a mobile home fell as the flames engulfed the structure. The trailer was deemed a total loss. One nearby structure also received minor damage.
Sheriff's officials say there were two suspicious fires in the area over the weekend, but they do not believe this fire was set on purpose.
antelope valley, fire, los angeles news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks