Los Angeles News
Burbank chase ends after driver hits 10 cars
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman was arrested after she led police on a chase that ended in Burbank after she struck at least 10 cars.
The pursuit ended when the suspect smashed her red pickup truck into a car on Burbank Boulevard near Lima Street.
It all started when the highway patrol tried to pull her over on the southbound 170 Freeway on Saturday. She didn't stop. Instead, she drove her truck onto Burbank Boulevard, where she hit a car on Cahuenga Boulevard.
She then ran several lights and smashed into at least 10 vehicles.
Police did not identify the woman but said she was from the Las Vegas area. She wasn't under the influence, but she did not have a license.
burbank, car chase, pursuit, arrest, car crash, los angeles news
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event