Los Angeles News
Burbank chase ends after driver hits 10 cars
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman was arrested after she led police on a chase that ended in Burbank after she struck at least 10 cars.
The pursuit ended when the suspect smashed her red pickup truck into a car on Burbank Boulevard near Lima Street.
It all started when the highway patrol tried to pull her over on the southbound 170 Freeway on Saturday. She didn't stop. Instead, she drove her truck onto Burbank Boulevard, where she hit a car on Cahuenga Boulevard.
She then ran several lights and smashed into at least 10 vehicles.
Police did not identify the woman but said she was from the Las Vegas area. She wasn't under the influence, but she did not have a license.
burbank, car chase, pursuit, arrest, car crash, los angeles news
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies 21 min ago
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role