Los Angeles News
Burbank chase ends after driver hits 10 cars
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman was arrested after she led police on a chase that ended in Burbank after she struck at least 10 cars.
The pursuit ended when the suspect smashed her red pickup truck into a car on Burbank Boulevard near Lima Street.
It all started when the highway patrol tried to pull her over on the southbound 170 Freeway on Saturday. She didn't stop. Instead, she drove her truck onto Burbank Boulevard, where she hit a car on Cahuenga Boulevard.
She then ran several lights and smashed into at least 10 vehicles.
Police did not identify the woman but said she was from the Las Vegas area. She wasn't under the influence, but she did not have a license.
burbank, car chase, pursuit, arrest, car crash, los angeles news
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 59 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors