Los Angeles News
Burbank chase ends after driver hits 10 cars
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman was arrested after she led police on a chase that ended in Burbank after she struck at least 10 cars.
The pursuit ended when the suspect smashed her red pickup truck into a car on Burbank Boulevard near Lima Street.
It all started when the highway patrol tried to pull her over on the southbound 170 Freeway on Saturday. She didn't stop. Instead, she drove her truck onto Burbank Boulevard, where she hit a car on Cahuenga Boulevard.
She then ran several lights and smashed into at least 10 vehicles.
Police did not identify the woman but said she was from the Las Vegas area. She wasn't under the influence, but she did not have a license.
burbank, car chase, pursuit, arrest, car crash, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed 38 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects 58 min ago
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book