Los Angeles News
South LA shooting victim struck in the neck
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An investigation is under way after a shooting in South Los Angeles, where a man was struck while sitting in his car.
The incident occurred shortly after 11 p.m. Saturday in the alley behind the 9300 block of Normandie Avenue.
Investigators say the victim was struck in the neck. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
No arrests have been made and there was no word on a motive.
south los angeles, shooting, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 15 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks 21 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role