Los Angeles News
South LA shooting victim struck in the neck
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An investigation is under way after a shooting in South Los Angeles, where a man was struck while sitting in his car.
The incident occurred shortly after 11 p.m. Saturday in the alley behind the 9300 block of Normandie Avenue.
Investigators say the victim was struck in the neck. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
No arrests have been made and there was no word on a motive.
south los angeles, shooting, los angeles news
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video