Los Angeles News
South LA shooting victim struck in the neck
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An investigation is under way after a shooting in South Los Angeles, where a man was struck while sitting in his car.
The incident occurred shortly after 11 p.m. Saturday in the alley behind the 9300 block of Normandie Avenue.
Investigators say the victim was struck in the neck. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
No arrests have been made and there was no word on a motive.
south los angeles, shooting, los angeles news
- CO school shooting suspect dead, says sheriff 18 min ago
- Car bomb plot thwarted at Kansas airport 23 min ago
- Body found near East Los Angeles College
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- SoCal boy's cancer fight inspires
- OC homicide: Roommate sought for questioning 35 min ago
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million 48 min ago
- Mom with cancer inspires daughter's friend
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'