Los Angeles News
Ranchos Palos Verdes murder suspect charged
RANCHO PALOS VERDES, Calif. (KABC) -- A Long Beach teen has been charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in a burning SUV in Rancho Palos Verdes.
The remains of 42-year-old Christopher Waters were found in a burning SUV at a basketball court on the 30100 block of Miraleste Drive on April 23.
Long Beach police say the 17-year-old allegedly turned himself in four days after the vehicle was apparently set on fire.
Authorities have not released any information in regards to what relationship, if any, the suspect had with Waters.
The teen's name has not been released.
body found, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 7 min ago
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)