Los Angeles News
Ranchos Palos Verdes murder suspect charged
RANCHO PALOS VERDES, Calif. (KABC) -- A Long Beach teen has been charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in a burning SUV in Rancho Palos Verdes.
The remains of 42-year-old Christopher Waters were found in a burning SUV at a basketball court on the 30100 block of Miraleste Drive on April 23.
Long Beach police say the 17-year-old allegedly turned himself in four days after the vehicle was apparently set on fire.
Authorities have not released any information in regards to what relationship, if any, the suspect had with Waters.
The teen's name has not been released.
body found, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 1 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video