Los Angeles News
Ranchos Palos Verdes murder suspect charged
RANCHO PALOS VERDES, Calif. (KABC) -- A Long Beach teen has been charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in a burning SUV in Rancho Palos Verdes.
The remains of 42-year-old Christopher Waters were found in a burning SUV at a basketball court on the 30100 block of Miraleste Drive on April 23.
Long Beach police say the 17-year-old allegedly turned himself in four days after the vehicle was apparently set on fire.
Authorities have not released any information in regards to what relationship, if any, the suspect had with Waters.
The teen's name has not been released.
body found, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- OC school bus crash: Several injuries reported
- Big-rig crash shuts down 210 Fwy, Gold Line
- Protesters commemorate Armenian Genocide
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- Justin Bieber detained at LAX upon arrival 27 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce on '100 Most Influential People' cover
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
57 min ago