Los Angeles News
Ranchos Palos Verdes murder suspect charged
RANCHO PALOS VERDES, Calif. (KABC) -- A Long Beach teen has been charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in a burning SUV in Rancho Palos Verdes.
The remains of 42-year-old Christopher Waters were found in a burning SUV at a basketball court on the 30100 block of Miraleste Drive on April 23.
Long Beach police say the 17-year-old allegedly turned himself in four days after the vehicle was apparently set on fire.
Authorities have not released any information in regards to what relationship, if any, the suspect had with Waters.
The teen's name has not been released.
body found, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- 4 stabbed in parking lot after Broncos game
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son