Inland Empire News
Body found in Corona; death investigation underway
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A death investigation is underway in Corona after a body was found on the 600 block of Stoneybrook Drive.
Authorities say they found the body around 8 p.m. Wednesday.
Police have not said if they have a suspect, but they do say there is no threat to the community. Authorities have not yet classified this case as a homicide.
It also remains unclear how the victim died. More information was expected to be released sometime Thursday.
body found, riverside county, inland empire news
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors