Inland Empire News
Pit bull shot, killed after attacking kids in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A pit bull was shot and killed in San Bernardino after attacking children on Sunday afternoon, police said.
Police received a call about the shooting in the 2500 block of Genevieve Street at 2:42 p.m. Police say the dog bit one child in the thigh. The child is expected to be OK.
According to the Press-Enterprise, two or three other children had graze wounds from the dog.
Police did not release the identity of the person who shot the dog, and it's unclear if any charges will be filed.
shooting, animal news, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- '12 Years a Slave,' 'Hustle' lead Globes noms 11 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate