Inland Empire News
Pit bull shot, killed after attacking kids in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A pit bull was shot and killed in San Bernardino after attacking children on Sunday afternoon, police said.
Police received a call about the shooting in the 2500 block of Genevieve Street at 2:42 p.m. Police say the dog bit one child in the thigh. The child is expected to be OK.
According to the Press-Enterprise, two or three other children had graze wounds from the dog.
Police did not release the identity of the person who shot the dog, and it's unclear if any charges will be filed.
shooting, animal news, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 38 min ago
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 9 min ago
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 41 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat 3 min ago
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
1 min ago