Inland Empire News
Pit bull shot, killed after attacking kids in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A pit bull was shot and killed in San Bernardino after attacking children on Sunday afternoon, police said.
Police received a call about the shooting in the 2500 block of Genevieve Street at 2:42 p.m. Police say the dog bit one child in the thigh. The child is expected to be OK.
According to the Press-Enterprise, two or three other children had graze wounds from the dog.
Police did not release the identity of the person who shot the dog, and it's unclear if any charges will be filed.
shooting, animal news, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Alison Arngrim speaks about sex abuse
57 min ago