Inland Empire News
Pit bull shot, killed after attacking kids in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A pit bull was shot and killed in San Bernardino after attacking children on Sunday afternoon, police said.
Police received a call about the shooting in the 2500 block of Genevieve Street at 2:42 p.m. Police say the dog bit one child in the thigh. The child is expected to be OK.
According to the Press-Enterprise, two or three other children had graze wounds from the dog.
Police did not release the identity of the person who shot the dog, and it's unclear if any charges will be filed.
shooting, animal news, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4 4 min ago
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments