Inland Empire News
San Bernardino suspected drunken driver kills 2 in head-on crash
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men were killed after a suspected drunken driver crashed into their car head-on in San Bernardino.
Authorities say the crash happened shortly after 10 p.m. Thursday when a man driving a Dodge Ram pick-up truck northbound on Cajon Boulevard hit a Nissan Maxima near Fifth Street.
The two men inside the Maxima were killed. They're believed to be in their early 30s.
The driver of the pick-up was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. Officials say the pick-up driver may have been attempting a left turn.
san bernardino county, car crash, dui, arrest, inland empire news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2