Charlie Sheen tweets about Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen is diving into the controversy over "Duck Dynasty" patriarch Phil Robertson with a tirade on Twitter.
Robertson was suspended by A&E over anti-gay remarks he made in a GQ profile. The duck hunter- turned-reality TV star compared homosexuality to bestiality, among other things.
Sheen, who has seen his own share of controversies, ripped into Robertson in a lengthy Twitter rant. Sheen called Robertson "mallard brained" and said his comments were unforgivable.
"The only 'Dynasty' you are attached to might be the re-runs of that dated show," Sheen said in part of the tirade. "Shame on you. You're the only surviving brain donor I've ever known."
Meanwhile, Entertainment Weekly reports that A&E will resume airing new episodes of "Duck Dynasty" on Jan. 15. Those episodes will remain intact and feature Phil Robertson.
celebrity, twitter, entertainment
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video