Charlie Sheen tweets about Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen is diving into the controversy over "Duck Dynasty" patriarch Phil Robertson with a tirade on Twitter.
Robertson was suspended by A&E over anti-gay remarks he made in a GQ profile. The duck hunter- turned-reality TV star compared homosexuality to bestiality, among other things.
Sheen, who has seen his own share of controversies, ripped into Robertson in a lengthy Twitter rant. Sheen called Robertson "mallard brained" and said his comments were unforgivable.
"The only 'Dynasty' you are attached to might be the re-runs of that dated show," Sheen said in part of the tirade. "Shame on you. You're the only surviving brain donor I've ever known."
Meanwhile, Entertainment Weekly reports that A&E will resume airing new episodes of "Duck Dynasty" on Jan. 15. Those episodes will remain intact and feature Phil Robertson.
celebrity, twitter, entertainment
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- Metro to vote on fate of ExpressLanes pilot 36 min ago
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Burglary suspects sexually assault woman
- Boy brings loaded gun to Garden Grove school
- Man tries to lure Culver City girl into car
- FDA proposes 1st regulations for e-cigarettes
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers 10 min ago
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- OTRC: Jodie Foster weds partner Alexandra Hedison