Charlie Sheen tweets about Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen is diving into the controversy over "Duck Dynasty" patriarch Phil Robertson with a tirade on Twitter.
Robertson was suspended by A&E over anti-gay remarks he made in a GQ profile. The duck hunter- turned-reality TV star compared homosexuality to bestiality, among other things.
Sheen, who has seen his own share of controversies, ripped into Robertson in a lengthy Twitter rant. Sheen called Robertson "mallard brained" and said his comments were unforgivable.
"The only 'Dynasty' you are attached to might be the re-runs of that dated show," Sheen said in part of the tirade. "Shame on you. You're the only surviving brain donor I've ever known."
Meanwhile, Entertainment Weekly reports that A&E will resume airing new episodes of "Duck Dynasty" on Jan. 15. Those episodes will remain intact and feature Phil Robertson.
celebrity, twitter, entertainment
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD 4 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Cute bear cub left alone at animal rescue
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- California farmers to get more water
30 min ago