Tori Spelling, Jennie Garth to star in new ABC Family show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Former "Beverly Hills 90210" stars Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are reuniting to co-star in the new ABC Family series "Mystery Girls."
The show follows a former starlet who is roped into solving crimes with her former TV show co-star of a popular 90s crime-solving series.
Holly, Spelling's character, opens a detective agency and persuades Charlie, Garth's character, now a suburban mom, to help.
Spelling, Garth and Maggie Malina, of "Single Laides," will serve as executive producers of the show. The pilot was written by Shepard Boucher, of "Men at Work."
"Mystery Girls" is scheduled to shoot in November.
celebrity, television, abc, entertainment
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court 23 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- 405 South crash: 11 hurt in 8-vehicle pileup
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election 25 min ago
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found 12 min ago
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job 6 min ago
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- 'Curb Appeal' co-host killed in SF crash
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film