Tori Spelling, Jennie Garth to star in new ABC Family show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Former "Beverly Hills 90210" stars Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are reuniting to co-star in the new ABC Family series "Mystery Girls."
The show follows a former starlet who is roped into solving crimes with her former TV show co-star of a popular 90s crime-solving series.
Holly, Spelling's character, opens a detective agency and persuades Charlie, Garth's character, now a suburban mom, to help.
Spelling, Garth and Maggie Malina, of "Single Laides," will serve as executive producers of the show. The pilot was written by Shepard Boucher, of "Men at Work."
"Mystery Girls" is scheduled to shoot in November.
celebrity, television, abc, entertainment
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour