Tori Spelling, Jennie Garth to star in new ABC Family show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Former "Beverly Hills 90210" stars Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are reuniting to co-star in the new ABC Family series "Mystery Girls."
The show follows a former starlet who is roped into solving crimes with her former TV show co-star of a popular 90s crime-solving series.
Holly, Spelling's character, opens a detective agency and persuades Charlie, Garth's character, now a suburban mom, to help.
Spelling, Garth and Maggie Malina, of "Single Laides," will serve as executive producers of the show. The pilot was written by Shepard Boucher, of "Men at Work."
"Mystery Girls" is scheduled to shoot in November.
celebrity, television, abc, entertainment
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 54 min ago
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 9 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 24 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft 27 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video