Tori Spelling, Jennie Garth to star in new ABC Family show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Former "Beverly Hills 90210" stars Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are reuniting to co-star in the new ABC Family series "Mystery Girls."
The show follows a former starlet who is roped into solving crimes with her former TV show co-star of a popular 90s crime-solving series.
Holly, Spelling's character, opens a detective agency and persuades Charlie, Garth's character, now a suburban mom, to help.
Spelling, Garth and Maggie Malina, of "Single Laides," will serve as executive producers of the show. The pilot was written by Shepard Boucher, of "Men at Work."
"Mystery Girls" is scheduled to shoot in November.
celebrity, television, abc, entertainment
- EB 210 Fwy lanes closed, Gold Line shut down 1 min ago
- Protesters commemorate Armenian Genocide
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy 17 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce on '100 Most Influential People' cover