Scarlett Johansson is 'sexiest woman alive' for 2nd time
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Seven years after being named Esquire Magazine's sexiest woman alive, Scarlett Johansson has earned the title once again.
The 28-year-old actress is the first woman to get the honor twice. She first received it in 2006. Last year's winner was Mila Kunis.
Johansson jokingly told the magazine she's "gotta hustle" and "pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop."
Johansson is engaged to former French journalist Romain Dauriac. It will be her second marriage. She split from Ryan Reynolds in 2010.
The November issue of Esquire featuring Johansson hits newsstands Oct. 15.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Charges announced against sheriff's officials 3 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- Pomona gang member arrested for murder 50 min ago
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in unrelated Pomona shootings
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Nelson Mandela memorial to see world leaders
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge 38 min ago
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke