Scarlett Johansson is 'sexiest woman alive' for 2nd time
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Seven years after being named Esquire Magazine's sexiest woman alive, Scarlett Johansson has earned the title once again.
The 28-year-old actress is the first woman to get the honor twice. She first received it in 2006. Last year's winner was Mila Kunis.
Johansson jokingly told the magazine she's "gotta hustle" and "pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop."
Johansson is engaged to former French journalist Romain Dauriac. It will be her second marriage. She split from Ryan Reynolds in 2010.
The November issue of Esquire featuring Johansson hits newsstands Oct. 15.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers 23 min ago
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die 3 min ago
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker