Scarlett Johansson is 'sexiest woman alive' for 2nd time
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Seven years after being named Esquire Magazine's sexiest woman alive, Scarlett Johansson has earned the title once again.
The 28-year-old actress is the first woman to get the honor twice. She first received it in 2006. Last year's winner was Mila Kunis.
Johansson jokingly told the magazine she's "gotta hustle" and "pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop."
Johansson is engaged to former French journalist Romain Dauriac. It will be her second marriage. She split from Ryan Reynolds in 2010.
The November issue of Esquire featuring Johansson hits newsstands Oct. 15.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino 20 min ago
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall 24 min ago
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever 32 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
11 min ago