Scarlett Johansson is 'sexiest woman alive' for 2nd time
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Seven years after being named Esquire Magazine's sexiest woman alive, Scarlett Johansson has earned the title once again.
The 28-year-old actress is the first woman to get the honor twice. She first received it in 2006. Last year's winner was Mila Kunis.
Johansson jokingly told the magazine she's "gotta hustle" and "pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop."
Johansson is engaged to former French journalist Romain Dauriac. It will be her second marriage. She split from Ryan Reynolds in 2010.
The November issue of Esquire featuring Johansson hits newsstands Oct. 15.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- School bus crash: Driver, 2 kids hospitalized 47 min ago
- Big-rig crash shuts down 210 Fwy, Gold Line 17 min ago
- Compton aerial surveillance provokes backlash
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- Justin Bieber detained at LAX upon arrival
- OTRC: Beyonce on '100 Most Influential People' cover