Lisa Robin Kelly, 'That '70s Show' actress, arrested on suspicion of DUI
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- "That '70s Show" actress Lisa Robin Kelly is free Monday after being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving.
Kelly's car stalled and blocked the right lane of the 5 Freeway near Olive Avenue in Burbank on Saturday. Police who responded questioned if she had been drinking.
After an investigation, Kelly was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving. She was released Monday morning on $5,000 bail.
This was not her first run-in with the law. Kelly was arrested twice in 2012 for alleged spousal assault.
Kelly played Laurie Forman, sister of Topher Grace's lead character Eric, on the FOX series, which ended in 2006.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, arrest, burbank, dui, entertainment
- Burglary suspects sexually assault woman
- Sex offender arrested for sex with minor
- Boy brings loaded gun to Garden Grove school
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- Willowbrook gunman kills girl at apartment 18 min ago
- Man tries to lure Culver City girl into car
- TSA responds to case on disabled LAX passenger
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- South Korea ferry death toll reaches 156
- abcnews: McCann probers focus on child sex attacker
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- OTRC: Jodie Foster weds partner Alexandra Hedison