Lisa Robin Kelly, 'That '70s Show' actress, arrested on suspicion of DUI
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- "That '70s Show" actress Lisa Robin Kelly is free Monday after being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving.
Kelly's car stalled and blocked the right lane of the 5 Freeway near Olive Avenue in Burbank on Saturday. Police who responded questioned if she had been drinking.
After an investigation, Kelly was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving. She was released Monday morning on $5,000 bail.
This was not her first run-in with the law. Kelly was arrested twice in 2012 for alleged spousal assault.
Kelly played Laurie Forman, sister of Topher Grace's lead character Eric, on the FOX series, which ended in 2006.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, arrest, burbank, dui, entertainment
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 30 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide 30 min ago
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false 3 min ago
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry