Lisa Robin Kelly, 'That '70s Show' actress, arrested on suspicion of DUI
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- "That '70s Show" actress Lisa Robin Kelly is free Monday after being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving.
Kelly's car stalled and blocked the right lane of the 5 Freeway near Olive Avenue in Burbank on Saturday. Police who responded questioned if she had been drinking.
After an investigation, Kelly was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving. She was released Monday morning on $5,000 bail.
This was not her first run-in with the law. Kelly was arrested twice in 2012 for alleged spousal assault.
Kelly played Laurie Forman, sister of Topher Grace's lead character Eric, on the FOX series, which ended in 2006.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, arrest, burbank, dui, entertainment
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, man shot 28 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 33 min ago
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela 33 min ago
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Bob Dylan's guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl
- OTRC: 'Scandal' season 3 will have 18 episodes
- ABC7 Eyewitness News Live Video
8 min ago