Young Hearts girls' clothing sets recalled due to belt hazard
NEW YORK (KABC) -- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a recall for Young Hearts brand three-piece clothing sets for girls due to an entanglement hazard from a waist belt.
The three-piece clothing sets include a pink vest, black pullover shirt and knit pants in sizes 12 months to 6X. The pink vest has a black bow appliqué on the front and a pink elastic belt with silver clasps.
The belt could become snagged or caught in small spaces or vehicle doors, posing an entanglement hazard.
Consumers are advised to immediately remove the belt from the vest and return the set to store where purchased for a full refund. The Young Hearts sets were manufactured by Children's Apparel Network.
No injuries were reported.
Conway, Citi Trends, Duckwall-Alco and other children's apparel stores nationwide and online at Amazon.com from September 2012 to December 2012. About 9,200 units were sold, according to the USCPSC.
Consumers can contact Children's Apparel Network at (800) 919-1917 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at ChildrensApparelNetwork.com and click on "PRESS."
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role