Young Hearts girls' clothing sets recalled due to belt hazard
NEW YORK (KABC) -- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a recall for Young Hearts brand three-piece clothing sets for girls due to an entanglement hazard from a waist belt.
The three-piece clothing sets include a pink vest, black pullover shirt and knit pants in sizes 12 months to 6X. The pink vest has a black bow appliqué on the front and a pink elastic belt with silver clasps.
The belt could become snagged or caught in small spaces or vehicle doors, posing an entanglement hazard.
Consumers are advised to immediately remove the belt from the vest and return the set to store where purchased for a full refund. The Young Hearts sets were manufactured by Children's Apparel Network.
No injuries were reported.
Conway, Citi Trends, Duckwall-Alco and other children's apparel stores nationwide and online at Amazon.com from September 2012 to December 2012. About 9,200 units were sold, according to the USCPSC.
Consumers can contact Children's Apparel Network at (800) 919-1917 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at ChildrensApparelNetwork.com and click on "PRESS."
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe 41 min ago
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members 4 min ago
- Man burns to death, may have been stealing gas
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- abcnews: Pit bull thwarts mail delivery for year
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans
- Year-end tax tips that could save you money 33 min ago
- Earth sets new record for coldest temp ever
- Ariana Grande joins 'New Year's Rockin' Eve'
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby