Young Hearts girls' clothing sets recalled due to belt hazard
NEW YORK (KABC) -- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a recall for Young Hearts brand three-piece clothing sets for girls due to an entanglement hazard from a waist belt.
The three-piece clothing sets include a pink vest, black pullover shirt and knit pants in sizes 12 months to 6X. The pink vest has a black bow appliqué on the front and a pink elastic belt with silver clasps.
The belt could become snagged or caught in small spaces or vehicle doors, posing an entanglement hazard.
Consumers are advised to immediately remove the belt from the vest and return the set to store where purchased for a full refund. The Young Hearts sets were manufactured by Children's Apparel Network.
No injuries were reported.
Conway, Citi Trends, Duckwall-Alco and other children's apparel stores nationwide and online at Amazon.com from September 2012 to December 2012. About 9,200 units were sold, according to the USCPSC.
Consumers can contact Children's Apparel Network at (800) 919-1917 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at ChildrensApparelNetwork.com and click on "PRESS."
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train 32 min ago
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin 12 min ago
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition 4 min ago
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- El Nino watch: Cycle possible next winter
11 min ago